School of Excellence Graduates
As part of its training, people development, talent management and succession plan programmes Checkout has offered its employees a range of training and development interventions:
- Business Practice NQF Level 2
- Understanding operations in the retail environment NQF Level 2
- Wholesale and Retail Sales NQF Level 3
- Wholesale and Retail Perishables NQF Level 3
- Fresh Meat Processing Learnership NQF Level 3
- Wholesale and Retail Supervision NQF Level 4
- Wholesale and Retail Generic Management Level 4
- Buying and Planning Level 5
Learners from Kwazulu-Natal, Eastern Cape, Western Cape, Mpumulanga and Gauteng had received training from a range of credited national training providers More than 200 Checkout employees graduated with accredited Wholesale and Retail qualifications.
Checkout is committed to equipping its employees so that a talent pool of competent people fit into the Company’s succession plan and grow towards supervisory and management levels. The development initiatives programme also falls within the ambit of employment equity expanding opportunities for all.